A step up from the DHR202Z, the DHR242Z's brushless DC motor offers improved efficiency and power over its stablemate. The DHR242 can also be fitted with an optional dust extraction system (not supplied)
- One touch slide chuck for SDS-plus bit.
- Easy-to-grip handle ergonomically designed to: • give maximum power thrust. • provide a sure and comfortable grip in any operation; overhead application, drilling with palm-up or palm-down grip.
- 3 mode operation • Rotation + Hammering • Hammering only • Rotation only
- The tool body is separated into the upper and lower housings at the foot of handle portion where the houses are jointed with vibration absorbing cushion rubbers.
- Higher productivity than model BHR202 achieved by using efficient Brushless DC motor to reduce energy loss by 30%
- Unique rubber joint construction suppresses the transmission of vibration to battery terminals, minimizing battery failures such as terminal breakage or poor electrical contact.
Battery Type : Lithium-ion
Capacity in Concrete: 24 mm
Optimum Drilling Range: 4 - 16 mm
Blows per minute: 0 - 4700 bpm
No Load Speed (Hi): 0 - 950 rpm
Vibration: Drilling : 3.5 m/sec²
Vibration K factor :1.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Hammer Drilling : 13.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Chiselling : 10.5 m/sec²
Net weight : 3.2 - 3.7 kg